Here’s everything you need to know about Brad Paisley’s new TV special, Brad Paisley Thinks He’s Special.
- Date: Dec. 3
- Time: 7 p.m. CT
- Television Station: ABC
- Location: War Memorial Auditorium, Nashville
- What to Expect: A combination of Brad’s signature humor, unexpected surprises, heartfelt pieces and rousing musical performances
- Special Guests: Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw, Darius Rucker, Kelsea Ballerini, Hootie & the Blowfish, Jonas Brothers, Chris Harrison, Peyton Manning and more
- Highlight: St. Jude Children’s Hospital cancer survivor Addie Pratt teams with Brad on a new song.
- Brad says: “One of the reasons we named it Brad Paisley Thinks He’s Special is because I felt like it would be a lot of fun to tear me down throughout this and that’s kinda the vehicle. I’m roasted the whole time. This doesn’t serve to elevate me in any way, really [laughing]. From the minute the show starts, Peyton Manning is telling me how I really should not even be doing this. And it gets worse after that.”
photo by NCD